The Lakewood School District will host a Nonpublic Consultation Meeting on Tuesday, February 25, at 10:30 a.m. in the auditorium of Lakewood High School.
The purpose of the meeting is to inform and solicit feedback from Nonpublic School Stakeholders, which includes, but is not limited to, Nonpublic School Administrators, parents/guardians, and third-party vendors regarding:
• The New Jersey Department of Education’s Teach STEM Classes in Nonpublic Schools Grant (Chapter 256).
o Teach STEM Classes in Nonpublic Schools Presentation
▪ Malka Stein, Adina Weisz, Ben Lieberman
• The New Jersey Department of Education’s Nonpublic School Security Grant.
o Security Presentations Include:
▪ Ironrock Security – Rob Lawson and Moshe Fromowitz
▪ Trademark Technology, Israel Thaler
▪ ADM, Avrohom Munk (Bus Notification System)
Identification is needed to gain entry into Lakewood High School. Please arrive early.