The event will take place on Sunday, May 1, from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The 40-mile tour spans the city’s five boroughs, beginning in Lower Manhattan and traveling north into the Bronx, before heading to Queens, Brooklyn and, ultimately, crossing the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge and concluding in St. George near the Staten Island Ferry.
- Bay Street, between New York Avenue and Hylan Boulevard
- Hylan Boulevard, between Bay Street and Edgewater Street
- Edgewater Street/Front Street, between Hylan Boulevard and Hannah Street
- Hannah Street, between Front Street and Bay Street
- Bay Street, between Hannah Street and Richmond Terrace
- Richmond Terrace, between Bay Street and Nicholas Street
- Wall Street, between Richmond Terrace and Dead End
- The Staten Island-bound lower level of the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge will be closed on Sunday from 12:01 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Other closings at the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge include:
- The Gowanus/Brooklyn-Queens Expressway (BQE) westbound approach (I-278 West) to the Verrazzano-Narrows Bridge from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- One Brooklyn-bound lane on the Lower Level from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The Bay Street exit from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The 92nd Street entrance ramp to the Staten Island-bound lower level from approximately 12:01 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Belt Parkway entrance ramp to the Staten Island-bound Lower Level from approximately 12:01 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The Lily Pond Avenue exit from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.