Police Chief Rob Lawson has released the following Crossing Guard schedule for Purim. The Crossing Guards will only be stationed at their posts on Sunday between 9:30 AM-5:30 PM.
1. Madison Ave. & 9th Street 9:30 A.M. – 5:30 P.M
2. Monmouth Ave. & 7th Street 9:30 A.M. – 5:30 P.M.
3. Clifton Ave. & 9th Street 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M.
4. Case Rd. & 14th Street 9:30A.M. – 5:30 P.M.
5. Tanglewood & 14th St. 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M.
6. Forest Ave. & 6th Street 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M.
7. Forest Ave. & 7th Street 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M.
8. Forest Ave. & 9th Street 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M.
9. Forest Ave. & 14th Street (2) 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M.
10. Princeton Ave. & 7th Street 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M
11. Princeton Ave. & Squankum 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M
12. M.L.K. Dr. & Pine Street (2) 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M.
13. Park Ave. & 7th St. 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M.
I dont see anything for the entrance to forest park it takes an hour to get out of there. and also put one at the entrance to west gate
Why nothing on South side of Lakewood?
I dont think Traffic & Safety has more than the 13 that will be on duty…there are only so many locations to put a crossing guard..those are some of the most traveled areas of town..if you can not get out of the development go off new central. Central Ave will be impossible to get around if you have a crossing guard there..plus its a hazard to the guard with the traffic coming in from jackson and up off cross st. There is actually a blind hill there. You can not see until your almost on them
what time will the crossing guards be stationed at their posts? Is it 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M.????
We are really lucky to live in a country that does this for us
doesn,t park and 7th have a four way stop sign?
#4- i Couldn’t agree more Thanks Lakewood Police Department and askanim who have arranged this About time someone gives them credit!
will the taxpayers be paying their salaries??? if so, I’m glad its not off duty police at $85 an hour!!
I agree but my question is why arent there ever crossing guards around Halloween? does the community reinburse for these services
Comments are closed.