Manchester Home Destroyed in Blaze; Deemed Accidental [PHOTOS]

Firefighters last night battled a blaze in Manchester.

The fire broke out around 11:00 PM on Moccasin Drive in Crestwood.

Nobody was injured, and the fire is under investigation.

UPDATE: The blaze has been determined accidental, caused by an electrical failure, officials say.

This content, and any other content on TLS, may not be republished or reproduced without prior permission from TLS. Copying or reproducing our content is both against the law and against Halacha. To inquire about using our content, including videos or photos, email us at [email protected].

Stay up to date with our news alerts by following us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

**Click here to join over 20,000 receiving our Whatsapp Status updates!**

**Click here to join the official TLS WhatsApp Community!**

Got a news tip? Email us at [email protected], Text 415-857-2667, or WhatsApp 609-661-8668.


  1. the fire departments in that area cover a huge area of woods which are under their responsibility and maybe they could be assisted by the purchase of one or more aerial fire fighting equipment either manned or remote controlled drones which could dump flame retardants from above to stop the blaze from spreading

Comments are closed.