Lakewood woman airlifted to hospital after suffering burns from hot water

A woman was airlifted to the hospital after suffering burns from hot water, police said.

The approximately 72-year-old woman reportedly accidently dropped a pot of hot water on herself.

Lakewood First Aid and MONOC Paramedics transported the woman to the Prospect Street landing zone, from where she was airlifted to Saint Barnabas Burn Center.













This content, and any other content on TLS, may not be republished or reproduced without prior permission from TLS. Copying or reproducing our content is both against the law and against Halacha. To inquire about using our content, including videos or photos, email us at [email protected].

Stay up to date with our news alerts by following us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

**Click here to join over 15,000 receiving our Whatsapp Status updates!**

**Click here to join the official TLS WhatsApp Community!**

Got a news tip? Email us at [email protected], Text 415-857-2667, or WhatsApp 609-661-8668.