The following information was submitted by the Parnassah Expo. The Expo – the first of it’s kind – will be taking place this Sunday: Dear Honored Guests: Final preparations are underway for this Sunday’s Parnassah Expo. You can feel the excitement in the air for this historic event. The organizers would like to remind our guests of the following to ensure your success be’h:
1. Come dressed for success, you never know who are going to meet. This could be your chance to get hired.
2. Bring a simple resume. You can download a template here. A copier will be available for your use.
3. Parnassah Expo is located in Bais Yaakov Hall 277 James Street, Ladies hours 12:00 – 2:30 , Men 2:30-5:00.
4. If you have not registered in advance, be patient, we will try to process you as quickly as possible.
5. To maintain the dignity of our attendees, no photos will be taken of our guests.
6. There will be workshops every half hour and over 100 booths of businesses and organizations available to serve you.
7. There will be a Network café provided by Bagel Nosh and Mincha at 3:00.
8. If you have any job openings, please bring them in to the Expo. The more you help others , the more Ha-shem will help you. You should send any leads NOW via email: [email protected]
9. We also are still in need of volunteers at the day of the event. If you can volunteer , please email us right away.
LCSW will be on hand to direct traffic and to assist with parking.
We look forward to greeting you there and wish everyone Hatzlocha in this tremendous Kiddush Hashem!
Wow!what a kiddush hashem!
I own a local Business in town, I am not hiring at the moment but we look for people all the time. The issue with this expo is that you are missing ALL people like me by this expo.
Us Business Owners are the ones with all the job connections. It is nice to have people that are hiring this second, but there are not many.
A smarter strategy would be to put together all Business Owners from this town and network that way. This way when we are hiring, the [position would be filled very easily.
Thank you R’ Honeg for all your hard work!
Have you not been reading all the advertisements for this expo? R’ Duvi asked that alk business owners who can possibly be of help now OR IN THE FUTURE should please attend.
Besides for hiring, you can also assist in many other ways. You can network with others and it will be a great help.
how does one register? by the way this is a brilliant endeavor!!
Can someone give details of what type of volunteers they are looking for?
I have a job, b”h. I love my job, b”h. I am proud to be a melamed tinokos… But I’m still looking for a parnassah!
Comments are closed.