The Lakewood Daf Yomi Chaburah (LDYC) APP Introduces several enhancements for the users experience in version 1.7; Distraction-free experience on-the-go, among the new features introduced in the latest iOS APP update.
Get The APP, read the reviews, add your own:
APPLE (Download here)
ANDROID (Download here)
Listen to shiurim and learn inside, using your phone or tablet on the road, or download shiurim in the app for offline listening.
More than two years ago (April 2015), when the LDYC initially started the journey of developing the app for both Apple & Android, never imagining the shiurim would have the reach it has achieved.
The feedback from listeners around the world on the sophistication of the app and of course the extraordinary shiurim have been very encouraging.
Since launching here on TLS [https://thelakewoodscoop.com/2015/10/lakewood-daf-yomi-chaburah-launches-app-for-android-users.html], over 4,000 of people from Lakewood and in over twelve countries around the world have downloaded the Lakewood Daf Yomi App on their phones and tablets. Including: Africa, Brazil, Canada, China, England, France, Germany, Israel, Netherlands, Romania, Russia & Ukraine.
Next Big Step
Based on the user feedback and internal testing, the development team has mapped out the plan and already started the work to upgrade the current Lakewood Daf Yomi APP on both Apple & Android to the next version: 2.0, with upgrades along the way.
This version will deliver an enhanced user experience – visually & functionally.
New Useful Features, Easier Navigation, and an Enhanced Back-End to make content more accessible.
In this new iOS version 1.7, some of these features have already been updated.
This new version released has some exciting new features. Some new features include:
This version includes several enhancements:
• The Explore screen is now the first visible tab when the app opens.
• Latest upload is at the top of the Daf Yomi tab. (Surprise Me is now beneath it.)
• Zooming the daf image allows it to take over the whole screen for a distraction free experience.
• The playback screen has a new close button for a cleaner look.
• A completely rewritten daf image viewer for better stability, and to allow for some of the new features.
• Improved handling of large font sizes in the next/back buttons for better accessibility.
• Smaller hashtags in the Latest Upload section of the Explore screen to match the Daf Yomi screen.
• Zippier database access and some other changes to improve app speed and responsiveness, especially on older devices.
The Lakewood Daf Yomi shiur is given by Sruly Bornstein and guest maagidei shiur.
Learn: LIVE, ONLINE, APP, Live-PHONE, FNW, TWITTER & EMAIL.
Sign up to email for updates and list of shiurim and hashtags/topics http://bit.ly/DafEmail
27 Grassmere St., Lakewood NJ
Mon-Fri 6:15a/Shachris 7:05
Shabbos 1 hour before Mincha.
Get The APP:
APPLE iOS: http://bit.ly/DafiOS
Stay up to date via our daily updates, by sending ‘follow DafYomiLkwd’ to the number ‘40404’ or via Twitter @DafYomiLkwd