Ready, Set, Grow! Clothing Drive to Benefit the Community
Have your cleaning efforts turned up lots of treasures that you no longer treasure but are reluctant to throw in the trash? Now, you can find a new home for your used clothing, shoes, toys, accessories, etc.Ready, Set, Grow will be running a clothing drive for one-week only, with proceeds to benefit community members. For your convenience, all items can be dropped off at the centrally located Ready, Set, Grow building (367 Monmouth Avenue; next door to the Kikar Shabbos shopping plaza), during hours of operation (from 8:30-5:15; Friday until 1:15). Stop by the office to ask for the designated rooms to bring donations to. Please do not leave any items outside the building (any such donations will be discarded).
Accepting the following items:
- Clothing: Men’s, Women’s, Children’s, Infant’s. (must be wearable, but can be out-of-date, slightly stained or torn)
- Shoes: All sizes & seasons. Please pack in separate bag.
- Accessories: Belts, Purses, Backpacks, Hats & Caps
- Toys: Stuffed animals, soft or hard small toys (smaller than 2 ft.)
- Linens: Bedsheets, blankets, curtains, towels
- Bikes and scooters: working condition
- Car seats with the base, strollers.
Please note the following items cannot be accepted: other sports equipment; board games, books or puzzles; electrical devices; large toys; highchairs; cribs.
How to Pack:
Clothing, Accessories, Toys & Linens placed in garbage bags.
Shoes should be packed in separate bags.
The last time for drop-off is the day of Bedikas Chametz, Thursday, April 18, by 10 AM.
Clear your house, Give to others!
For any questions regarding;
- This Clothing Drive
- Ready, Set, Grow! expansion
- Summer program for infants – preschoolers
- Camp Bnei Melochim for boys entering Primary – 4th grade
To better serve you and handle the numerous incoming calls, our answering service is now available 24 hours a day. Do not hesitate to leave a message! Your call will be returned within 24 hours, BS”D. [COMMUNITY SERVICE]