You responded by giving him YOUR FULL HEART!
WITH YOUR OUTPOURING OF LOVE AND SUPPORT, and your continued eagerness to stand with Arele, WE’VE UPDATED THE GOAL TO $2 MILLION, to pave the road ahead by:
• Taking him through the first 18 months of intensive treatment, therapy and rehab
• Retrofitting his home for his new mobility needs
• Supporting his wife and children along the way
Truly, there aren’t words that describe the feeling of oneness, community, empathy and kindness that Arele’s story has brought out.
Eleven months ago, Rabbi Aron “Arele” Oster went into Septic Shock, sending his family and the entire Klal Yisroel into shock of our own.
Through endless miracles, he has beat the odds, regaining consciousness, reconnecting with his wife and children and starting on the long road to his new life.
This Thursday, Arele will undergo a lifesaving surgery to amputate both arms below his elbows and both legs below his knees.
Arele is just 34 years old.
He’s known as a shining beacon of passionate Torah learning, meticulous Yir’as Shomayim and humble Ahavas Yisroel.
He’s a soft-spoken husband, a doting father and a talented Baal Tefilla
Before the events of last Erev Pesach, Arele…
• Devoted hours every Friday to visit Yidden who are not yet observant
• Held numerous chavrusos with people new to Yiddishkeit
• Was a beloved Magid Shiur in the Mesivta in Monsey
• Was an admired teacher of Torah and Chassidus in neighborhood Shtieblach
The doctors gave him a 2% chance, and Boruch Hashem, he beat the odds to survive. After Thursday’s 8-hour surgery, Arele will בעזה”י beat the challenges ahead.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR GIVING HIM NEW LIMBS!
NOW, LET’S PUT HIM ON HIS FEET WITH THE TREATMENT, THERAPY, REHAB AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH HIS NEW LIFE, INCLUDING RETROFITTING HIS HOME TO BE MOBILITY-FRIENDLY.
Please continue to giving and share the link, and please, please…
Continue to daven for אהרן בן חנה. Your Tefillos work!