The annual event – the largest gathering of rabbis in the world – is aimed at strengthening Jewish awareness and practice around the world.
This year’s gathering will see 6,500 rabbis and Jewish leaders convene as Israel is at war, and amidst a global Jewish spiritual awakening since Oct. 7, according to a survey of rabbis.
The 1,400 Chabad emissaries serving in Israel will gather at a parallel conference in Israel; the events will be interlinked virtually.
Chabad-Lubavitch is the largest Jewish organization in the world, with a network of 3,600 educational, religious, and social service institutions across more than 100 countries and in all 50 states of the United States.
- A live prayer from the Kotel
- Chabad emissaries share what life’s like on the front lines and in border cities across Israel
- A message from Chabad rabbis serving in IDF reserves
- Jewish life on campus at this fraught time
- Three generations of Chabad Emissaries to the southern border city of Sderot
- Memorial service for the kedoshim