Walmart Evacuated For Carbon Monoxide Leak, Store Closed

Walmart Closed Due To Carbon Monoxide Leak LFD picVIDEO: A Carbon Monoxide leak at Walmart caused the store to be evacuated and closed this morning. The Howell and Lakewood Fire Departments responded to the Route 9 store at about 9:00 AM this morning for the CO leak, and evacuated the customers from the store while the building was ventilated.

Lakewood Police also responded to the scene.

The store remained closed as of 9:45 AM. TLS-CCP

This content, and any other content on TLS, may not be republished or reproduced without prior permission from TLS. Copying or reproducing our content is both against the law and against Halacha. To inquire about using our content, including videos or photos, email us at [email protected].

Stay up to date with our news alerts by following us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

**Click here to join over 20,000 receiving our Whatsapp Status updates!**

**Click here to join the official TLS WhatsApp Community!**

Got a news tip? Email us at [email protected], Text 415-857-2667, or WhatsApp 609-661-8668.


  1. to #1
    then its time for you to stop whatever your doing & thank hashem, for giving-& saving-your life. perhaps make a commitment to always say Asher Yatzer with kavana (intent)

Comments are closed.