Dr. Roberts does not commercialize his YouTube videos and there is no mechanism to pay him, donate to him, or buy any merchandise. These videos are made strictly to try to empower you in many areas of your life.
Dr. Richard H. Roberts received his medical degree and a doctorate in biophysics from the University of Pennsylvania and completed a medical internship at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital of Harvard Medical School. He was the President and CEO of a pharmaceutical company for 24 years and is a prominent community figure in the Orthodox Jewish community of Lakewood.
Dr. Roberts has high-level experience or expertise in the following areas:
1. Internal medicine
2. Basic sciences including physics, chemistry, biophysics, and biochemistry.
3. Pharmaceutical industry including generic formulation research and development, CDMA, manufacturing, quality, regulatory affairs, legal, finance, corporate governance, human resources, business development, and project management organizing multiple disciplines.
4. Martial arts – Dr. Roberts has a black belt in Golden Fist martial arts, a black belt in mixed martial arts under a former UFC fighter, a third degree brown belt in Ryu Kyu Kempo, and he currently trains in martial arts five days per week.
5. Aquarium hobby – Dr. Roberts personally designs and maintains his African cichlids tanks including a 1000 gallon tank and six 150 gallon tanks.
6. Politics including hosting many Senators, Governors, Congressmen, and presidential candidates in his home. In 2016, Dr. Roberts was the Vice Chairman of the Israel Advisory Committee on the Trump for President campaign where he wrote about half of the Trump campaign’s policies on Israel, Iran, and the Palestinian issue.
7. Community efforts in his Orthodox Jewish community of Lakewood, NJ including building and running a leading synagogue in his community and running a multimedia and political campaign to oppose anti-Semitic actions committed by the government of an adjacent town, Jackson, NJ.