Try Mopping With Detergent Sir!

JUST IN: The Fire Department has just aired out the Princeton Avenue school after a bad gas smell. Apparently, a school janitor started mopping the floor with gasoline after he found tar stuck to the floor! Someone in the building smelled the gas and called the fire department. The building was evacuated and the FD aired it out. The building, houses the Board of Ed and Yeshivas Tashbar.

This content, and any other content on TLS, may not be republished or reproduced without prior permission from TLS. Copying or reproducing our content is both against the law and against Halacha. To inquire about using our content, including videos or photos, email us at [email protected].

Stay up to date with our news alerts by following us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

**Click here to join over 20,000 receiving our Whatsapp Status updates!**

**Click here to join the official TLS WhatsApp Community!**

Got a news tip? Email us at [email protected], Text 415-857-2667, or WhatsApp 609-661-8668.


  1. WOW! Does he know what the price of gas is. There goes the budget.
    Maybe someone should have provided him with some on the job training, oops my bad probally wasn't included in the budget.
    Psst.. hey buddy, next time try some goof off and maybe a scraper. Even better use one of them computers in the building to google for a low key answer to your problem one that won't require the presence of Fire and Police.

  2. well i don't know if anyone has ever had tar stuck to their car from when they pave the road but gasoline takes it off in seconds, though for the reason of having the fire dept show up i don't think i would have been so foolish as to use it inside at least without informing the main office first

Comments are closed.