Please join us tonight at Bais Feiga hall, for the RCCS Miracles dinner. Join us along with thousands of Lakewood residents, to show support, and to daven for, over 103 Lakewood Cancer patients.
Highlights of the program:
· Divrei Brocho from the Rosh HaYeshiva, Harav Aryeh Malkiel Kotler shlit”a.
· Guest speaker, Harav Yissocher Frand Shlit”a.
· The Zemiros choir, and Yeled Hapeleh, Moshe Mordechai Leifer.
· R’ Hershel Kohn, founder and president of RCCS.
· The reciting of Tehillim berov am, for local cholim, led by Harav Yehoshua Abba Busel Shlit”a, Rosh Chaburah Beis Medrash Gevoah.
· An inspiring video presentation, with a personal story.
· And of course…… a hot buffet.
Marriv will begin 9:30pm, and the program will start at 10:00pm prompt.
Please join us for the evening, your attendance in a chizuk to my self, all of RCCS, and of course for the cholim we are gathering to support.
Looking forward to greeting you personally,
Rabbi Aron Steier,
New Jersey Regional Director
Rofeh Cholim Cancer Society