It happens just once a year. Don’t miss this opportunity to view fascinating Seforim, manuscripts and artifacts rich with our nation’s history.
Purveyed by the famed Legacy Judaica, this collection is as unique as it is valuable – and tonight at 7:30 at Tiferes Bais Yaakov, 613 Oak St., you can indulge in viewing these pieces up close.
Some of the top picks include:
- Manuscript of Teshuvos R’ Akiva Eiger with handwritten corrections by R’ Akiva Eiger.
- Handwritten Drosha by The Chasam Sofer for the Bar Mitzvah of The Ksav Sofer.
- Chidushei Torah handwritten by the Bais HaLevi.
- Sefer Alchich which belonged to the Divrei Chaim with additional signature of R’ Sholom Leizer’l of Ratzfert.
- Handwritten sefer by R’ Avrohom Ben HaGra.
- Silver Esrog Box of the first Sadigura Rebbe, son of the Heiliger Ruzhiner.
- Letter from R’ Yisroel Lipchitz (Tiferes Yisroel) regarding the Rabbonus in Koingesberg.
- Letter from R’ Yeruchum Levovitz to R. Elchonon Wasserman.
- Handwritten notebook of Chidushei Torah by R’ Meir Schapiro.
- Letter from R’ Doniel of Kelm to R’ Elya Lopian
Relive their messages. Study their handwritings. Experience history come alive.
This event is hosted by Mesivta Ner Moshe, a stellar local Makom Torah under the helm of Harav Shea Sukenik. If you can’t make it in person, please donate at nermoshe.org.
We look forward to greeting you!