Have a detailed question about benefits eligibility? Want to make sure that you stay current with changing program rules? Worried that you may not fully understand complex reporting rules, and want to know what to do?
Are you no longer eligible for New Jersey Family Care, and would like to understand your health insurance options?
Do you simply have a question such as “my parents helped us last month with tuition” – how do I report that properly?
The LRRC has expanded its already formidable capabilities to help individuals in our community answer these and other pertinent questions.
Facts and Figures:
• The LRRC is a one-stop center for all social service needs – the only agency in Ocean County with a comprehensive and cutting edge knowledge of all available programs.
• This June the LRRC helped 2,842 families and individuals seeking guidance on healthcare, housing, and benefits programs and rules.
• 2017 Average wait time to speak to an LRRC representative is 1 minute and 8 seconds.
• The LRRC’s team of 11 experts is highly trained to help Ocean County residents determine program eligibility.
• The LRRC team works in complete confidence.
For the past 12 years, the LRRC’s professional staff have conducted intensive research about the social service and benefits programs available to residents of Ocean County. The LRRC has close working relationships with the agencies administering these programs, and are trusted by the staff of those programs. The LRRC can not only help clarify guidelines, but can also advocate when there is an issue. Their staff of counselors understand the nuances that are important to Ocean County’s residents, including how to properly report seasonal income, investment income, family support for young families, and more.
Armed with a full expert staff, the LRRC is here for the community. From navigating SNAP and New Jersey Family Care benefits, to helping figure out health insurance and mortgage options, the LRRC is ready and eager to assist.
Need help? Call the LRRC at 732-942-9292 or walk in to our office in Lexington Towers, 212 2nd Street Suite 204.
Our call and walk-in services are available from 9:15-12:00 and 1:00-4:30 (1:30-4:30 on Wednesday).
The LRRC respects your privacy.