Dear Friend, Does anybody care anymore about food prices going sky high? Do you realize that every little while, the price of food goes up another .20 cents another .50 cents? No of course not, how can you realize it, if there are no price labels on any product and non on the shelves, so you have no idea what you are paying, then you can’t keep track when the price goes up and up, right or wrong?
How come non of the frumer grocery stores label the price on the product or on the shelves?
The only answer I can think of is, 90% of us are on food stamps and the other 10% are rich.
So either way most people don’t care about food prices.
But me the little guy who is not on food stamps and is not rich, has to suffer with the high prices.
Please start keeping track and demand products be labeled! It’s a total outrage that price are not marked, then maybe people will start occupy grocery stores till the prices come down.
You’ll be surprised how much a box of “Jewish” cookies costs these days.
Did you notice a while ago bread was 2.39 then 2.69 now its 2.89
P.S. Did you know after the protests in Eretz Yisroel, Osem products prices dropped around 20%?
(TLS welcomes your letters by submitting them to [email protected]).