The following is the schedule and details for the crossing guards, light tower placements and Speed Radar board placements for Purim, submitted by Police Chief Rob Lawson. March 19, 2011- Motzie Shabbos. 1. Clifton Avenue and 10th Street 8pm-Midnight. March 20, SUNDAY
1. Madison Ave. & 9th Street 9:30 A.M. – 5:30 P.M.
2. Monmouth Ave. & 7th Street 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M.
3. Clifton Ave. & 10th Street 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M.
4. Case Rd. & 14th Street 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M.
5. Tanglewood & 14th St. 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M.
6. Forest Ave. & 6th Street 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M.
7. Forest Ave. & 7th Street 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M.
8. Forest Ave. & 9th Street 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M.
9. Forest Ave. & 14th Street 9:30 A.M.-5:30P.M.
10. Princeton Ave. & 7th Street 9:30 A.M.-5:30P.M
11. Princeton Ave. & Squankum 9:30 A.M.5:30 P.M.
12. Courtney & Clifton Ave. 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M.
13. M.L.K. Dr. & Pine Street 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M.
14. Park Ave. & 7th St. 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M.
Light Tower Locations
1 14th Street and Case Road
2. 14th Street and Forest Avenue
3. 10th Street and Clifton Avenue
Speed Radar Boards
1. Sunset Avenue southbound
2. 14th Street westbound
Wishing Everyone a Freilichen Purim
Chief Rob Lawson
why nothing on south side of the lake??????????
What’s with the “traffic pattern change” on Lawrence Ave.????
TO #1: When did they move Sunset Avenue to the NORTH side of the lake?
MARTIN LUTHER AND PINE R ALSO SOUTH SIDE!
why would you need lights from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm …?
Comments are closed.