PHOTO: WARNING

WARNING: This happened in Lakewood over Yom Tov after a cigarette was dropped into a trash can.

Nobody was injured.

This content, and any other content on TLS, may not be republished or reproduced without prior permission from TLS. Copying or reproducing our content is both against the law and against Halacha. To inquire about using our content, including videos or photos, email us at [email protected].

Stay up to date with our news alerts by following us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

**Click here to join over 15,000 receiving our Whatsapp Status updates!**

**Click here to join the official TLS WhatsApp group!**

Got a news tip? Email us at [email protected], Text 415-857-2667, or WhatsApp 609-661-8668.

Check out the latest on TLS instagram

8 COMMENTS

  1. basically, don’t put a cigarette in the garbage before making sure it is totally extinguished. Not smoking at all is one way to avoid this issue.

  2. Read- It happened on Yom Tov. Smoking on Yom Tov is a thing of the past. Most modern day poskim asur it. What apparently happened is this person who was smoking did not want to existinguish the cigarette because of Yom Tov So he/she threw it into the garbage without extinguishing. Fortunately, insurance covers even for foolishness.

Comments are closed.