Person being airlifted to hospital after electrical explosion in Lakewood (PHOTOS)

hatzolah monoc medevac airlifting lakewood airport burn victimA man is being airlifted to the hospital after being burned during an electrical explosion in Lakewood this afternoon, officials confirm to TLS.

The man was reportedly injured when an electrical panel he was working on exploded in his face, severely burning him.

Lakewood Hatzolah paramedics responded to the scene and treated the patient before transporting him to the Lakewood Airport for the medevac.

Police and the Fire Marshal’s Office are investigating the incident.



This content, and any other content on TLS, may not be republished or reproduced without prior permission from TLS. Copying or reproducing our content is both against the law and against Halacha. To inquire about using our content, including videos or photos, email us at [email protected].

Stay up to date with our news alerts by following us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

**Click here to join over 20,000 receiving our Whatsapp Status updates!**

**Click here to join the official TLS WhatsApp Community!**

Got a news tip? Email us at [email protected], Text 415-857-2667, or WhatsApp 609-661-8668.


  1. Oyyy refuah shelaima!! Whoever can get in touch with the family, please pass on this segula!
    The Chiddah writes that a person who got a burn,from fire or scalding water, should say Birchas Kohanim. If he can’t say it, someone can say it for him. Each Pasuk 3 times (Yivarechicha… ×3 Ya’er…. ×3 Yeesah…×3). He says this is tried and proven!

    Source: Chiddah Avodas Hakodesh
    Section: Kaaf Achas
    Ois: 29

Comments are closed.