SCHOOL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR/BOARD SECRETARY
The Lakewood School District seeks an innovative School Business Administrator/Board Secretary to provide efficient management of district business affairs and resources to support educational programs, services and facilities. The successful candidate will be required to possess and demonstrate the ability to meet the following:
- Valid NJ School Business Administrator Standard Certificate
- Qualified Purchasing Agent Certification
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in business
- Understanding of the principles and practices of financial accounting and reporting procedures consistent with statute, code and GAAP requirements.
- Knowledge of accepted business practices in school districts related to budget preparation and administration, risk management, purchasing, transportation, food service, school plant operations and facility planning.
- Demonstrated organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Application Deadline: December 10, 2023
Send resume and letter of interest to:
Laura A. Winters, Ed.D., Superintendent of Schools