1. Deja New is continuing to accept clothing and accessories at our drop-off locations: James Street Co-op, 1201 River Avenue (Four Corners mall) in back of parking lot and our new drop off in the Gourmet Glatt North parking lot.
2. The shed by Dr. Shanik is temporarily closed until after Pesach.
1. In order to accommodate everyone at this time, we are also having home pick ups. Please text your name and address to 732-813-3352, and we will reply with details. There will be a small fee to cover costs of pickup.
3. Deja New no longer accepts unusable clothing. Especially at this time, unusable clothing is a financial and logistical burden for us. Here is a basic guideline: If you wouldn’t give it to your neighbor due to its condition, it’s not for Deja New. This includes torn, stained, faded, pilled, outdated, and worn-out items.
4. Accepted items: (In excellent condition) Clothing, linen, games with all pieces and game box taped closed, toys, baby items, never used kitchen and serving items, accessories.
5. Not accepted: Stuffed animals, used kitchen or serving items, and large household items such as chandeliers, etc.
6. We take seriously our responsibility to make sure your donations go to their optimal use. Every single bag is sorted through carefully, and donations move swiftly from drop off to recipient.
7. Please be sure to tie all bags well.
Deja New – a thousand smiles because of you! Tizku L’mitzvos!