Large Fire Leaves One Dead

A fire which started from an electrical bed this morning and ripped through a home at the Four Seasons development, has left one elderly person dead and another injured. One police officer who responded to the blaze, was also taken to a local hospital for smoke inhalation. Upon finding the fatality, the FD requested the Detectives, Ocean County Fire Marshals Office as well as the Prosecutors’ Office to respond.

This content, and any other content on TLS, may not be republished or reproduced without prior permission from TLS. Copying or reproducing our content is both against the law and against Halacha. To inquire about using our content, including videos or photos, email us at [email protected].

Stay up to date with our news alerts by following us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

**Click here to join over 15,000 receiving our Whatsapp Status updates!**

**Click here to join the official TLS WhatsApp Community!**

Got a news tip? Email us at [email protected], Text 415-857-2667, or WhatsApp 609-661-8668.