Lakewood Toddler Airlifted to Hospital after ingesting Paraffin (VIDEO)

toddler airlifted monoc chopper lkwdA Lakewood toddler was airlifted to the hospital today after he ingested paraffin, officials confirmed.

At about 11 AM this morning, the two-year-old reportedly climbed up onto the Shabbos table and got hold of a paraffin Licht, and began drinking it. The child’s mother was nearby and managed to grab it away before he could drink more of the potentially-deadly liquid.

Hatzolah was called and determined the child needed to be rushed to CHOP via a medevac. He is said to be in stable condition.


This content, and any other content on TLS, may not be republished or reproduced without prior permission from TLS. Copying or reproducing our content is both against the law and against Halacha. To inquire about using our content, including videos or photos, email us at [email protected].

Stay up to date with our news alerts by following us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

**Click here to join over 15,000 receiving our Whatsapp Status updates!**

**Click here to join the official TLS WhatsApp Community!**

Got a news tip? Email us at [email protected], Text 415-857-2667, or WhatsApp 609-661-8668.


  1. Not the first time this happened. The stuff is lethal and shouldn’t be in any frum home and shouldn’t be on the lower shelves of the supermarkets either!

Comments are closed.