Lakewood man airlifted to hospital with serious burns after frying mishap

A Lakewood man was airlifted to the hospital early this morning with severe burns from a frying mishap.

According to preliminary reports, the man was frying something in a pan when he fell asleep on a nearby couch, and woke up to the pan in flames.

He took the pan and put it under water, causing it to splash back at him, causing serious oil burns.

Hatzolah transported the man to the landing zone.

This content, and any other content on TLS, may not be republished or reproduced without prior permission from TLS. Copying or reproducing our content is both against the law and against Halacha. To inquire about using our content, including videos or photos, email us at [email protected].

Stay up to date with our news alerts by following us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

**Click here to join over 15,000 receiving our Whatsapp Status updates!**

**Click here to join the official TLS WhatsApp group!**

Got a news tip? Email us at [email protected], Text 415-857-2667, or WhatsApp 609-661-8668.

Check out the latest on TLS instagram

5 COMMENTS

  1. A grease fire should never be doused with water, it causes the oil to spatter. Instead, smothering with a towel or baking soda (NOT SUGAR – it’s flammable) or similar.
    Refuah Shelemah

Comments are closed.