Firefighters Battle Garage Blaze in Jackson [PHOTOS]

Firefighters were on scene of a fire in a home garage on Spectrum Ct. in Jackson.

According to reports, the blaze began when a lawnmower caught fire while inside the garage, which then spread.

All of the home’s occupants have been evacuated and the damage appears to be mostly limited to the garage area.

Initial reports say that the home was recently purchased, with the owner having moved in just yesterday.

This content, and any other content on TLS, may not be republished or reproduced without prior permission from TLS. Copying or reproducing our content is both against the law and against Halacha. To inquire about using our content, including videos or photos, email us at [email protected].

Stay up to date with our news alerts by following us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

**Click here to join over 20,000 receiving our Whatsapp Status updates!**

**Click here to join the official TLS WhatsApp Community!**

Got a news tip? Email us at [email protected], Text 415-857-2667, or WhatsApp 609-661-8668.

2 COMMENTS

Comments are closed.