Family Exposed To CO

carbon monoxidePD & EMS have just arrived at a home where a family has been exposed to Carbon Monoxide and are apparently showing symptoms of poisoning. The exact condition of the family members are not knows at this time. We will keep you updated with any further information. Just a few weeks ago, TLS posted a story here, of a family who was woken up by their Carbon Monoxide detector and found the home to have fatal levels of the deadly gas. We encourage our readers to check their detectors on a bi-monthly basis. Remember, CO is odorless and can kill within hours R’L.

This content, and any other content on TLS, may not be republished or reproduced without prior permission from TLS. Copying or reproducing our content is both against the law and against Halacha. To inquire about using our content, including videos or photos, email us at [email protected].

Stay up to date with our news alerts by following us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

**Click here to join over 20,000 receiving our Whatsapp Status updates!**

**Click here to join the official TLS WhatsApp Community!**

Got a news tip? Email us at [email protected], Text 415-857-2667, or WhatsApp 609-661-8668.


  1. Baruch Hashem, the family are all fine. The cause of the CO levels being so high were from the blech that was on for shabbos (even though the fire was turned off Motzei Shabbos). The gas company recommends leaving an open window in the kitchen if you still want to leave a blech on for Shabbos.

Comments are closed.