Disinfectant Gun Battery Causes Fire At Lakewood School [PHOTOS]

The Lakewood Fire Department responded to to the Oak Street Elementary School this morning after smoke was seen coming out of the building.

The fire, which was caused by a charging disinfectant gun in the custodian’s office, was put out swiftly.

There were no children in the school building at the time and there were no injuries.

Lakewood Board of Education Attorney Michael Inzelbuch tells TLS that all summer services will remain on schedule for at the school.

This content, and any other content on TLS, may not be republished or reproduced without prior permission from TLS. Copying or reproducing our content is both against the law and against Halacha. To inquire about using our content, including videos or photos, email us at [email protected].

Stay up to date with our news alerts by following us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

**Click here to join over 20,000 receiving our Whatsapp Status updates!**

**Click here to join the official TLS WhatsApp Community!**

Got a news tip? Email us at [email protected], Text 415-857-2667, or WhatsApp 609-661-8668.


Comments are closed.