1. BMG Parking lot 7th Street, starts at 7:00 a.m.
2. Old Cheder School Playground, 10th and Madison Avenue, 7:00 a.m.
3. Parking lot of K’hal Zichron Yaakov at 175 Sunset Road, 8:00 a.m.
4. Cong. Sons of Israel Parking Lot, 5th Street, 7:30 a.m.
5. John Patrick Park- 1000 Vine Street, by the soccer field parking lot, 7:00 a.m.
6. Frank Bartolf Park – Brook Road, 7:00 a.m.
7. New Site- Blue Claws Stadium, 7:00 a.m.
Message from the Ocean County Fire Marshal’s Office:
No bottles of beer, whiskey, or any alcohol related items or aerosol containers are to be put into the fire as they can cause an explosion and injure the participants.
•Please don’t wrap items in foil because they do not burn.
•We are stressing again this year please do not bring plastic containers and/or plastic bags to be thrown into the fire . Fire Marshal’s may ask to check bags or containers for non – permitted items. Please limit the amount of these items because they will fill the containers very fast and not leave enough room for other people’s items. These items should be put into recycling or trash and not burned.
•After placing the Chometz into the fire please move back with your children and families so other people can put their Chometz in the fire safely.
•The fires will start between 7 & 8 AM. Please be at the sites no later than 12:00 noon to have your Chometz placed in the fire. The fires will be extinguished by 12:30 PM.
•Please keep away from the metal containers (ESPECIALLY CHILDREN) as the containers get HOT over time and could cause injuries.
•Please use the Permitted Public burn sites for Chometz Burning. The Fire Dept will extinguish non – permitted Chometz Burning sites.
•Please listen to the directions of the Ocean County Fire Marshal’s Personnel and Lakewood Police Crossing Guards at each site for your safety and follow the parking rules. Everyone have a safe Chometz Burning and an enjoyable Passover.