Child Airlifted With Serious Burns

PHOTO: A child was airlifted to the hospital this evening after suffering severe burns, officials say. Sources say, the boy, 6, was accidentally burned by hot soup at his home.

Hatzolah BLS and ALS units transported the boy to the Lakewood High School, from where he was flown to the Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, NJ.

Injuries do not appear to be life-threatening, an official said.

This content, and any other content on TLS, may not be republished or reproduced without prior permission from TLS. Copying or reproducing our content is both against the law and against Halacha. To inquire about using our content, including videos or photos, email us at [email protected].

Stay up to date with our news alerts by following us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

**Click here to join over 20,000 receiving our Whatsapp Status updates!**

**Click here to join the official TLS WhatsApp Community!**

Got a news tip? Email us at [email protected], Text 415-857-2667, or WhatsApp 609-661-8668.

11 COMMENTS

  1. I know this case had nothing to do with Pasach cleaning, but we have to be extra careful with all these cleansers that are pure chemicals. It is best not to use them at all!!!

  2. The time saved by airlifting the child to Saint Barnabas Burn Center, will make a difference. Severe burns need to be treated without delay, at the right medical facility.

    This was good judgement.

Comments are closed.