BREAKING NEWS House Totally Engulfed In Flames

VIDEOS and PHOTOS Posted Below. BREAKING NEWS:: TLS is currently on scene of a major structure fire on 330 Joe Parker Rd, in the Gulf View Apartments. The fire started in an oven and quickly spread throughout the entire house. There are numerous fire trucks on location along with Lakewood EMS , Lakewood First Aid and the Police. Photos and Video will be posted soon.

U/D 7:05 p.m. One Firefighter and one civilian have been injured and transported.

U/D 7:15 p.m. The fire has spread to the two attached homes.

U/D 7:30 p.m. Jack Shmidt, CEO of Lakewood based Ocean Management Group, who recently took over management of the development, as reported on The Lakewood Scoop, confirmed to TLS, that the fire originated from the oven and said Thank G-d nobody in the house was injured. A total of 2 firefighters have been treated for injuries and transported to local hospitals. Two of the houses involved, are owned by yidden. Click on the video below to see flames shooting out of the roof and watch a firefighter being carried away from the scene on a stretcher.

This content, and any other content on TLS, may not be republished or reproduced without prior permission from TLS. Copying or reproducing our content is both against the law and against Halacha. To inquire about using our content, including videos or photos, email us at [email protected].

Stay up to date with our news alerts by following us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

**Click here to join over 20,000 receiving our Whatsapp Status updates!**

**Click here to join the official TLS WhatsApp Community!**

Got a news tip? Email us at [email protected], Text 415-857-2667, or WhatsApp 609-661-8668.